First, the purpose:
In order to maintain the company's market order, the normal price system, and protect the interests of their respective markets, these measures are formulated.
This system applies to the company's marketing center and regional agents
Third, responsible person:
All personnel involved in the process
Fourth, the general rules
According to the spirit of relevant documents of Shanghai Haojing Electromechanical Co., Ltd. and the actual situation of the market characteristics of Haojing Welding Machines, which are mainly based on direct sales, this regulation regulates market order and ensures the healthy and orderly development of the brand; , Offices, and companies should follow these regulations.
Fifth, the process of channeling goods
Provisions regulating the management of cross-regional market channeling
1. The method of identifying and appraising cross-regional channeling goods (recommended to type the identification code in the machine multiple times after discussion with the production department)
All products manufactured and sold by Haojing Electromechanical are distinguished by coding to ensure the traceability of each batch of products, each series of products and each product, laser coding, factory registration, process control.
1.1 Establish a code system for goods inspection and retrieval;
The retrieval code consists of three parts: the product category, the delivery time, the goods destination, and the name of the end customer.
1.2 Establish and improve the registration system for all goods out of the warehouse. The finished product warehouse shall ensure the on-the-sale registration of the goods delivered for nearly three years. Make sure that the outbound goods are well documented.
2. Identification of channeling goods
First of all, it is clear that any customer can only sell company products in the authorized area, and may not conduct so-called network promotion and secondary agent development outside the agency area. The right to determine the misplaced goods belongs to the marketing center of Shanghai Haojing Electromechanical Co., Ltd. Anyone who commits one of the following acts is deemed to be misplaced:
2.1 Without the consent of the marketing center of Shanghai Haojing Electromechanical Co., Ltd., unauthorized sales or development of lower-level dealers across regions (subject to the contractual agreement);
2.2 Sales below the market's normal sales price (should guarantee no less than 80% of the market price released by Haojing); (the first quotation must be above the company's published price, and any transaction below the company's approved price must be reported The company approves the preparation.)
2.3 Selling to other regions at a lower price, disrupting the normal sales price of the market outside its own region;
2.4 Other acts that disrupt market order and brand image
3. Establish specific implementation rules for penalties
For the first time, Party B should unconditionally take back the sold product as a warning;
It was found for the second time that 20% of the sales of the fines were reimbursed to the local agents (damaged agents) in the region.
It was found for the third time that Party A had the right to cancel Party B's sales qualification and settle all accounts.
The fine should be deducted from the payment or year-end rebate.
Provisions on cross-region sales management
(1) In order to maintain a good sales order, cross-region sales must be reported to the marketing center in advance, and the company that does not apply will not be recognized.
(2) When an agent of a company (department) encounters an inquiry from a customer outside the region, it must follow the following requirements:
1. Whether the customer calls the headquarters, agent or office, first ask the customer which area the customer is in, and then tell the customer the contact information of the agent or office in his area, and then transfer the customer to the corresponding area.
2. If the customer insists on the inquiry, it is not allowed to make a quotation, let the customer go to the area where he is inquiring.
3. If the other party asks for profit, non-regional customers must go to their regional agents, and even customers in the region can figure out whether the customer has other business personnel in the region to follow up.
4. Each sales agency and business personnel should be aware of the business situation in their own region. For unexpected business consultation, especially the price finding of dealers who have never cooperated, first of all, they must consider whether there will be cross-region sales. Possibility, don't quote first, be sure to confirm the identity of the other party, if necessary, ask the other party to provide relevant proof materials, otherwise, they would rather not do it.
5. Sales through unsigned dealers must be implemented to specific customer names and verified before quoting.
(3) If the company (department) or agent has a business relationship outside its own area, it shall be handled in accordance with the following provisions.
In special circumstances, cross-regional sales must be filed. The company is based on the principle of "priority deal", and the specific handling methods are as follows:
1. If the information is transferred to the local agent, 20% of the transaction profit will be charged. The performance is calculated to the local agent.
2. If the information party has the right to decide the transaction, the information party can enjoy 70% of the profit, the local agent can enjoy 30% of the profit and all the performance, and the local agent is responsible for delivery and after-sales service.
3. If the agent has filed but there is no progress within a month due to the agent, the company can take over. After the transaction, the agent shares 30% of the performance, but does not enjoy the profit.
4. In case of disputes, the marketing center will make a final decision based on the principle of "who advocates and who obtains evidence".
(4) Several major principles regarding the sale of standard machines:
1. The company will never develop or directly sell authorized sales areas (except branches and factories);
2. The company's customers who are never customers include customers who have already filed reports (who has a child who holds it);
3. All authorized agents selling products outside the region (including foreign branches or factories) must apply for approval and ensure that there is no conflict or contradiction with the region (do not cross the site);
4. All products sold to secondary agents or distributors must grasp the flow of end customers (documented).
5. The company's 1111 phone is equipped with a recording device from September 1st, to ensure that the above-mentioned agent area will timely transfer customer information to the local agent. The local agent needs to respond to the follow-up situation in a timely manner. Monthly recordings and phone numbers Full disclosure to all agents (fair and open)
6. Communicate feedback in time for any questions.
Eight. Supplementary Provisions
1. Shanghai Haojing Electromechanical Co., Ltd. is responsible for the formulation and modification of these regulations;
2. The interpretation right of this provision belongs to Shanghai Haojing Electromechanical Co., Ltd .;
3. These regulations shall be implemented from the date of promulgation after agreement is reached.